The New Zealand Whisky Collection 21 Year Old High Wheeler Whisky

Earn up to 5% back on this product with Caskers Rewards.
Size375mL Proof86 (43% ABV) *Please note that the ABV of this bottle may vary
This special New Zealand blend is crafted with a unique copper pot distilled “single grain whisky.”
Caskers Rewards Earn up to 5% back on this product. Learn more

Availability & Returns

This product is available in: MA Unfortunately, we can't ship to PO Boxes and APO addresses.

Note:  This product is not eligible for gift wrapping.

Note:  Once an order has been safely & successfully delivered, we do not accept returns due to change of heart or taste. Due to state regulations, we cannot accept the return of alcohol purchased by a customer in error.

Out of stock

About The New Zealand Whisky Collection 21 Year Old High Wheeler Whisky

The Wilson’s Dunedin Distillery, also known as Willowbank Distillery, was established in 1974 on the South Island of New Zealand by the Baker family. It was the southerly distillery in the world, producing highly regarded Milford and Lammerlaw Whisky brands.

In 1997 the last whisky distillery in New Zealand was closed down, and hundreds of barrels of cask strength whisky were auctioned off or mothballed. The remaining stock is currently owned by The New Zealand Whisky Company purchased 443 barrels. Produced in what was once the world's southernmost distillery, the rare spirit is now stored inside a seaside warehouse in Oamaru, slowly being released to the public.

High Wheeler is a 21-Year-Old is a blended whisky, with a high malt whisky content. 70% of this spirit is malt the other 30% is single grain whisky. Matured in American ex-bourbon oak barrels for over two decades, this whisky is unique in that its grain whisky was crafted using pot stills, rather than a column still. Bottled at 43% ABV this blend has a good measure of sweet fruity and salty notes.

Pick up your bottle today!

About Whisk(e)y

Whiskey origin dates back to Ireland more than 600 years ago and has become the fastest-growing spirit category on the planet since then.

It is produced worldwide from scotch, Irish whiskey, bourbon, rye, Japanese whisky, and other types. Each has a distinct flavor profile due to numerous factors from different types of climate, ingredients, distilling methods, and the aging process.

Check out our impressive selection of whisk(e)ys, find your new favorite in Top 10 whisk(e)ys, or explore our treasury of rare & hard to find whisk(e)ys.

Read More
An elegant balance of baked pear and vanilla crisp on the nose, with gentle floral notes. The palate is full of pear sweetness with a smooth and clean body. The finish is long and warming with chili pepper spice, giving way to a long salty and sweet finish.
This item doesn't have any reviews yet.
(0 reviews)